Family Law


Adams County Post-Decree Matters & Modifications Lawyer

Life is fluid. Change is inevitable. If you are divorced and have a child, you are not the only person affected by these changes. The other parent and your children can also feel the brunt of any shift you may experience.

No matter how drastic the change, you need an Adams County child support modification attorney who will look out for your best interests and dig into the details of your case.

I am Kathryn Tolison of Tolison & Williams, Attorneys at Law, LLC, and as an attorney dedicated entirely to family law, I can help you navigate this legal issue.

Creative And Knowledgeable Post-Divorce Modification In Brighton

If you would like to make child custody modifications to the orders in the divorce decree, you will need to show a substantial change of circumstances. Those recognized by Colorado law are as follows:

  • You or your former spouse may have gained, lost or changed employment.
  • Your child or children may be spending more time with one parent or the other.
  • One parent may be moving.

In these instances, the parent going through the change will need to modify his or her custody, child support and/or spousal support status.

When life changes are happening, I understand how hectic it can be. You need an attorney who can be flexible, mobile and dedicated to your case from the very beginning to the very end.

Contact Tolison & Williams Denver Attorneys

You deserve an experienced lawyer. Call 303-500-7706 or fill out the contact form for more information.


Want to learn more? We are here to help.